Sunday 22 January 2006

Test Post... yes you have come to the right place!

Testing... 1...2...3

This is the first post on our Blog... if you have received an Email from me with this address and have turned up at this site and are wondering where all the cool stuff is, well you're going to have to wait as Jo and I haven't even left yet :P

As I said this is a test so now I am going to test all the different text options i have!

Well I hope that was as much fun for you as it was for me :P

Anyway, I shall endeavour to post on this site regularly... but keep in mind there may not be much posting until I have access to a computer which will be a few weeks after we arrive in
London.

Until then I would just like to thank everyone for all the well wishing Jo and I have received and will continue to receive until we do leave on Thursday... even those disgruntled people who claim they will miss us for some reason... we feel much loved :)

Adios, Jeremy

No comments: